I think that twelve and thirteen years old should be able to play any video game that they want because that is the place where they can entertain and decreases stress. For girls, they can express their feelings by crying. But for boys, they don't cry, they express their madness and their feelings by playing violence video games that killing people. Play any video game that they want doesn't mean that they can play the whole time. They should play in a short amount of time just for entertainment, like 3-6 hours per week.
The end.
I'm not unseal my madness by playing video games that killing people (only make it worse), I release my madness by playing peaceful game such as minecraft (not so long ago) and Maplestory.
ReplyDeleteI agreed with you about your opinion. :]] Girls can express by many ways but boys, they're just playing video game. :]] And they should play in a short amount of time.
ReplyDeleteYeah, your post was really realistic. Many people think that girls can't play games, but you just mention and explain it. I was really impress. The thing that also impress me when you say: "Play any video game that they want doesn't mean that they can play the whole time". That sentence made your post more powerful and more effective.
ReplyDeleteYour work is great. You told all the main ideas of playing games for children. Let children play under control.
ReplyDeleteEveryone plays video games for entertainment =]]
ReplyDeleteI agree with you. I agree that they can play violent video games in a short time. But, what if they cannot control themselves and play whole day???
ReplyDelete